Today let’s talk about “5-YEAR-OLD GIRL-GANGRAPPED”
It’s not about age/ caste/ education anymore, it’s about the mentality of our society, which seems to be ruined.
In the latest incident, two boys, aged 10 and 11 years, gang-raped a five-year-old girl during a village in the Siwan district of Bihar.
As per reports, the incident happened on Saturday evening last week.
When the girl and other kids were playing within the area.
Around 5:30 pm, the 2 minor accused took her to the nearby bushes.
where they allegedly gang-raped her.
When she returned, she was crying, and there have been bloodstains on her clothes.
She told ordeal to her mother, following which the police were informed and a case was registered.
According to a report by the days of India.
The older boy may be a local resident while the younger boy, a native of neighboring Uttar Pradesh.
Was staying together with his maternal grandfather within the village.
After the girl’s parents filed the police complaint.
The older accused was shifted to another place by his relations.
And therefore the younger accused’s relatives sent him back to his native place in UP.
Furthermore, the male relatives of both accused were also not found within the village.
When the police visited their respective houses.
Following this, directions were issued to female members of the families to supply the minor boys before the police.
So that’s all about “5-YEAR-OLD GIRL-GANGRAPPED”
- I always love and like to write down articles that are useful to update our knowledge regarding WOMEN SAFETY
- And most significantly don’t forget to subscribe to my website womensafetyinfo.com
- So that you’ll get the notification whenever I upload a new post related to “WOMEN SAFETY“. in particular, So I request you to stay updated with us.
- If you find my posts useful, Do Share these posts with your Friends and Family
- Have Questions? be happy to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To see some interesting information about SPACE EXPLORATION also check Mr.OUTER SPACE