DELHI WOMAN GANG-RAPED BY 25 MEN AFTER BEING LURED INTO FOREST
Today’s recent incident “DELHI WOMAN GANG RAPED”
The men took turns to rape her day and night and then even the next morning before she was ‘thrown off’ near Delhi Border.
She started living in the capital around four years ago but met a man named Sagar on Facebook in January this year and the two exchanged phone numbers.
The woman started speaking to Sagar on the phone and the two struck a friendship. After some time, Sagar allegedly proposed marriage to the woman and offered to introduce her to his parents. The 23-year-old man then asked the woman to come to Hodal where she could meet his parents directly.
On May 3, the woman traveled to Hodal and met the 23-year-old man. Instead of taking the woman to meet his parents, Sagar took her to a forest in Ramgarh village. Sagar’s brother and a group of 20 of his friends were consuming liquor near a tubewell in the forest, The Times of India reported.
When the woman reached the spot, the 20 accused allegedly pounced on her and took turns to rape her.
The next day, the woman was taken to a scrap dealer named Akash. At this spot, the woman was allegedly raped by five men. When the woman’s condition deteriorated after repeated sexual assault, the five accused dumped her near the Badarpur border and escaped.
On May 12, the woman went to the Hassanpur police station and lodged a complaint against the accused. The woman told the police that there was a delay in filing a complaint as the woman was sick. SHO Rajesh said that they arrested Sagar on Friday and efforts are underway to nab the others. A case was registered against the accused under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
So that’s all about“DELHI WOMAN GANG RAPED”
- I always love and like to write down articles that are useful to update our knowledge regarding WOMEN SAFETY
- And most significantly don’t forget to subscribe to my website womensafetyinfo.com
- So that you’ll get the notification whenever I upload a new post related to “WOMEN SAFETY“. in particular,.
So I request you to stay updated with us.
- If you find my posts useful, Do Share these posts with your Friends and Family
- Have Questions? be happy to contact us at email@example.com
- To see some interesting information about SPACE EXPLORATION also check Mr OUTER SPACE